Tummy tuck surgery
Do sit-ups not give you the flat stomach you crave? You might be thinking about getting a “tummy tuck,” also known as an “abdominoplasty,” if you have too much flab or extra skin in your abdomen that just doesn’t react to diet or physical workout.
It is a surgical procedure that improves body shape by flattening the stomach. It assists you in getting rid of extra loose skin accumulated on your stomach due to aging, childbirth, weight loss, or simply having many loose muscles and skin. A flat belly, tightened muscles, the elimination of stretch marks, and an improved body shape are the ultimate effects of tummy tuck surgery.
Different Types of Tummy Tucks Surgery
Different people choose to have tummy tuck surgery for various reasons. Depending on the patient’s needs, the surgeon will choose the type of tummy tuck. With minimal scarring, the treatment results in the desired natural-looking results. There are several different kinds of tummy tucks:
- Mini Tummy Tuck: In this procedure, only the lower belly is improved through less extensive surgery. This technique is the ideal choice to cure loose skin and stretch marks on the lower tummy. During this treatment, a single incision is made right above the pubic region, which causes the tightening of lax muscles and the removal of extra skin, resulting in a smooth and flat abdominal wall. The scar from this surgery resembles a thin horizontal line. It leads to flatter, slimmer lower abdomen. It is a quick and short procedure with Less recovery time.
- Classic or Full Tummy Tuck: The abdomen’s upper and lower regions are also strengthened by this technique. For those with extra skin folds or plumpness, this approach works well. The optimum outcome is obtained with an extended tummy tuck, which addresses the entire abdominal wall. The upper portion of the pubic mound is sliced horizontally during this surgery to remove extra skin and tighten the abdominal muscles. For results that look natural, a second cut can be made to relocate belly button. The scar from this treatment resembles one from a mini-tummy tuck. However, it might extend further from the hip to the hip.
- Extended Tummy Tuck: It works to improve the upper and lower abdominal flanks. The ideal candidates for this surgery are those with extra sagging skin from excessive weight reduction and women with less elastic abdominal muscles from previous pregnancies. Long incisions are made during this treatment to tighten the abdominal wall and remove extra, drooping skin from the upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and back.
Tummy Tuck Surgery
The procedure known as an abdominoplasty or tummy tuck includes removing extra skin and fat from the patient’s abdomen. At Bliniq Cosmetic Surgery Centre, we eliminate extra fat using cutting-edge liposuction technology. The extra skin is then measured, cut off, and sutured back into place. The upper abdomen’s extra skin is pulled down over the newly flattened muscular structure to be measured.
The outcomes of this surgery are outstanding, durable, and very natural-looking. They are therefore highly desired, especially by those who want to notice changes in body type immediately. Additionally, it can treat one of the side effects of multiple pregnancies: the divarication of the recti muscles.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- As it involves surgical removal of loose, hanging skin and liposuction to remove fat, this surgery aids in achieving the ideal belly contour.
- A stomach tuck can strengthen and tighten abdominal muscles, which helps the patient stand up straighter and reduce back pain.
- Weak abdominal muscles cause hernias in the ventral region. Combining a hernioplasty (to repair hernias) with a belly tuck operation can treat this problem.
- People’s tolerance for physical activities like exercise, walking, running improves dramatically .
- The treatment and the recovery are quick: Usually, a local anesthetic is used during the procedure, and patients can return home after a couple of days. After wearing compression clothing for a 6weeks and taking painkillers and other medications for five-seven days and after about a month, you can resume your regular activities.
- Since the results are long-lasting, the investment only needs to be made once: Since the fat cells are eliminated during surgery, the outcomes are typically permanent. Therefore, you need to pay for the procedure once. For optimal outcomes, keep your diet and weight in check.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost In Delhi
India is one of the most popular locations for tummy tuck treatment worldwide. It is ideal for those seeking a less expensive tummy tuck procedure. Delhi offers tummy tucks for 30–40% cheaper money than other countries.
The price may vary depending on the procedure type and the surgeon’s experience. In Delhi, a tummy tuck procedure starts at a minimum cost of INR 200000. The finest stomach tuck surgeon in Delhi at a renowned hospital may charge around INR 200000 and can cost up to INR 3.5 Lakhs for tummy tuck surgery based on various factors. In Delhi, many highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeons know their patients’ needs. Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in Delhi is based on the following variables:
- Hospital: The type of hospital the patient picks will affect the cost of the procedure. In renowned hospitals, the price is comparatively high.
- Type of Surgery: The cost is also influenced by the surgical method used. Different techniques involve various equipment, skills, and tools. As a result, the price may vary depending on the procedure.
- Intended region: The treatment’s severity impacts tummy tuck price as well—the price increases with increasing complexities.
- Equipment: The cost of the procedure will be considered if it requires the usage of expensive equipment and cutting-edge technology.
- Doctor qualifications and experience: Advanced doctors will charge more for the operation. But as time goes on, it proves to be economical. Always go with a qualified, experienced doctor.
- If a hospital stay is necessary, the hospital fees will be charged if your condition necessitates a hospital stay.
- Recovery costs and other associated expenses: The cost will increase if you want to have any other connected procedure done simultaneously or if you require extra services like medications, pressure garments, etc.
Best Tummy Tuck Surgery in Delhi
The first and most important step if you’re thinking about having a tummy tuck surgery in Delhi or Gurgaon is to schedule a consultation with a qualified cosmetic surgeon in Delhi. You can decide if you are a good candidate for a stomach tuck treatment or not by consulting with Dr. Ashwani Kumar. He evaluates and reviews the patient’s medical history, carries out a physical exam, and determines what results are expected. Additionally, you can discuss the recovery process and the potential hazards of the procedure.
He is Delhi’s top and most dependable cosmetic surgeon for tummy tuck surgeries. His services are affordable for clients, and the outcomes are outstanding. He has performed over 3000 successful procedures and has a great deal of knowledge with mega-liposuctions and body reshaping. Every surgery and treatment is specific to each patient’s needs and is customized to their needs.
Dr. Ashwani provides the best personal care assistance and ensures the safety and happiness of the clients by using US-approved innovative technologies and cutting-edge tools. The Bliniq Cosmetic Surgery Centre, Dr. Ashwani Kumar’s dream endeavor, was established to provide you access to the most cutting-edge developments in cosmetic surgery. You can undergo tremendous, previously unimaginable physical transformations here.
- In order to provide comprehensive treatment, a team of competent and specialized surgeons and other personnel work under expert supervision.
- The top plastic surgeon and their team for cosmetic procedures surgery work here.
- Because of its location in New Delhi, it is accessible to customers all over the world
- The use of cutting-edge medical equipment and technology.
- Free video call consultation.
- To make it affordable and cost-effective, EMI is offered.
- Both long-lasting impacts and outcomes.
- Follow-up visits are free.
Q1 Is a tummy tuck a serious surgery?
A1 The abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is an extremely successful surgical
procedure, designed to sculpt the waistline and smooth the stomach. The surgical technique
can also repair damaged and weakened abdominal muscles, further tightening the stomach
and ensuring long-term results
Q2 How long do tummy tucks last?
A2 Tummy tuck results are considered permanent in that the skin and fat cells that Dr.Ashwani Kumar Greenwald removes during the procedure cannot grow back. Likewise, any internal sutures
that he places to repair stomach muscles are designed to remain in place indefinitely.
Q3 Do tummy tucks work?
A3 By removing excess skin and fat and strengthening your abdominal wall, a tummy
tuck can give your abdomen a more toned and slimmer appearance. Tummy tuck results are
usually long lasting if you maintain a stable weight.
Q4 What is the best age for a tummy tuck?
A4 You Are in Your 20s or 30s and Want a Tighter Midsection
You don’t have to be middle-aged to qualify for this procedure. Some patients choose to
undergo a tummy tuck in their 20s or 30s to improve the appearance of their midsection
that has been negatively affected by genetic factors or significant weight loss