LET US GET TO KNOW FURTHER AND BETTER ABOUT MUSTACHE: Around 300 B.C., the first mustache was recorded. You will be surprised to know that a man touches his beard and mustache almost 700 times a day without his knowledge. That’s too, much isn’t it? Are you stroking it right now or did you notice anyone doing it today? This proves how important mustaches are! You know why men stroke their mustache? It is because it increases concentration as well as learning and problem-solving ability. The rise, curl and fall of a mustache have never been fixed. No one can force you neither to have a mustache nor to remove it. Some men prefer thin mustaches which are hardly visible, while others prefer thick and full mustaches. Today, the mustache has become a decent symbol of a modern man. Having a mustache is one’s own personal preference or choice.
We never know when the fashion of moustache runs in and out of trend. For some men, it is a hot topic of discussion to look good with their moustache style.
The ability to grow a full mustache is a blessing only male possess. In general, men grow mustache due to testosterone hormone and this hormone is found very less in women. Another benefit of mustache which male enjoys while the female cannot is THE DOULE FILTRATION. The air we breathe is generally filtered by the hair present in our nose to stop any foreign or dust particles. In men who have mustaches, air is filtered by the mustache hair first before entering the nose.
Moustache Hair Transplant Cost In Dehli
To know the cost of a moustache transplant just fill the below form and we shall get back to you.
Physiology of Moustache Hair
The hair which grows on the upper lip area in men is called a mustache. There will be Vellus hair (soft body hair) in the upper lip region in a young boy before puberty. After puberty, this Vellus hair changes into Terminal hair (strong, thick and dark hair) due to androgens. The mustache hair takes a longer period of time to grow as their growth is completely different compared to scalp hair. On an average, a mustache has 600 hairs. The function of a mustache is to give protection against foreign elements. It also provides warmth. Mustache not only makes men look attractive but it also helps them to protect against certain skin diseases. A recent study in an Australian University found that the facial hair protects men against skin cancer.
Types of Moustache
Which type of mustache do you have?
- A chin beard with no mustache is called a GOATEE
- A chin beard with mustache is known as VAN DYKE.
- FU MANCHU- The full mustache which grows downwards below the chin. It was originated in China.
- CHEVRON- These are wide and thick mustaches.
- HANDLE BAR MUSTACHE- Mustaches which are bushy with small points at the end looking like a bicycle’s handle is termed as a handlebar mustache.
- DALI MUSTACHE- This is narrow, long mustaches with pointy ends.
The List Goes on Some Other Types of Moustaches Like
- HORSESHOE Mustache
- IMPERIAL Mustache
- LAMPSHADE Mustache
- LION Mustache
- PAINTER’S BRUSH Mustache
- PENCIL Mustache
- PYRAMID Mustache
- TOOTHBRUSH Mustache
- WALRUS Mustache
Few Fascinating Facts About Moustache
- Have you ever seen this dramatic scene in a movie where a person having a healthy mustache is proud of it and frequently pushes it up? It is used to indicate manly appearance in a male.
- In The Guinness World Records, the longest mustache which measures 4.29 m (14 ft) is recorded by an Indian named Ram Singh Chauhan.
- Even in a deck of cards, the KING OF HEARTS is the only king without a mustache, all the other three kings have fine mustache.
- The government of Madhya Pradesh in India pays the cops/ police officers to grow their mustache and beard as this makes them look strong, confident and virile.
- Walruses also have some hair in their upper lip and some people refer this as a mustache.
What are the Main Causes of Moustache Hair loss?
Some of the major reasons for the loss of mustache hair are listed below
- Hormonal Variations
- Scarring Alopecia (partial or complete absence of hair)
We use FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE) METHOD for transplantation. The main advantage of this type of transplantation is that there are neither stitches, Sutures nor any scars in the donor area and it is less painful compared to FOLLICUAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION (FUT) METHOD.
- Transplantation is a technique used to regain and re-grow the lost hair, patchy hair and scattered mustache without much pain. The special surgeon will first decide the mustache line for transplantation.
- The number of grafts to be planted will be advised by our surgeon depending upon the density essential for a fine mustache.
- The number of grafts needed to implant for cosmetic purpose will be planned.
- The mustache hair contains fewer implants when compared to a beard or a scalp.
- Local anesthesia will be given to the person undergoing the treatment so as to make the area numb.
- Each follicular Unit is individually taken out directly in this method and implanted one at a time.
- The grafts are harvested using latest technology punch.
- Using the implanters the specialist appropriately places the grafts in the mustache line.
- After the procedure, results can be seen within 14 weeks in some individuals whereas it may occasionally take up to 32 weeks in some person.
- It takes a period of three to four months to develop an appealing moustache.
- The moustache hair looks quite irregular during the first year of transplantation but during the second, third and the consecutive years the hair looks more natural and organized.
- There will be no restriction after the transplantation with respect to chewing or eating habits.
- The skin gets cured by itself and some common antibiotics will be prescribed for the healing process.
Why Ashwani Kumar Clinic of Skin And Hair Would Be tha Best Place for Moustache Transplantation?
We at Dr. Ashwani Kumar focus and believe in healthy lifestyle and healthy treatment. If you are troubled with your moustache we diagnose you depending upon your case and provide you with best treatments.
We do have treatments depending upon the category of the patient particularly for cosmetic reasons. We use leading technology for treatments. We try to understand your problems much better and make sure to provide treatment with a positive approach.
Q1 Can Moustache be transplanted?
A1 Facial hair transplant is a procedure generally done on the men who suffer from spotty or patchy loss of hair from goatee, other parts of the beard, sideburns or moustache. … Otherwise the surgical steps of transplant essentially remain the same as in FUE hair transplant.
Q2 Do beard transplants last forever?
A2 These can spur faster recovery, faster activation of transplant follicles, and quicker growing, thicker hair. Doing all this research may seem daunting, but it’s well worth the effort. Good beard transplants last a lifetime… so do bad ones.
Q3 Can facial hair be transplanted to the head?
A3 Beard hair can be used for a variety of applications to transplant the scalp with good results. Many patients will be able to provide 3,000-5,000 grafts from their beard region.